Laser Hair Removal for Men
Men’s hair removal, or ‘manscaping’, is not just the domain of metrosexuals anymore. Now, all men – no matter what their age or backgrounds – are enjoying hair removal and the benefits it provides.
Whether you have unwanted back or chest hair, or are interested in getting rid genital or other body hair, permanent hair removal for men is now quick and easy.
Unwanted body hair can be frustrating and difficult to remove. Previously, male body hair removal meant shaving or waxing, which often resulted in burns, stubble and ingrown hairs.
I you are suffering from any unwanted body hair and are interested in getting the best method of hair removal for men available today, contact the best laser hair removal option in Palm Beach now!
Laser hair removal is a technique that uses beams of highly concentrated light to penetrate the hair follicles. The light is absorbed by pigment in the hair follicles and destroys the hair within the follicle. Next to Botox injections, laser hair removal is the most commonly performed cosmetic procedure in the U.S.
The GentleLase 755nm alexandrite laser is the premier hair removal laser on the market today. It is Candela’s top of the line hair removal laser, treating quickly, comfortably and effectively. Because the light is absorbed by melanin, the hair is damaged while the skin is not.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Improved Self-Confidence – Laser hair removal can help you feel and look your very best, no longer questioning how you look when you show off a bit of skin.
- Look Great – Hair removal by laser can help you be free to enjoy smooth and sexy skin all the time. No more uncomfortable in between and grow-in stages.
- Save Money – Laser for permanent hair removal may seem expensive, but over time you will really be saving the dollars. In the long run, laser hair removal costs less than continued waxing, electrolysis and other hair removal methods.
- Save Time – Free up your time with professional laser hair removal. Eliminate the daily or monthly hair removal routine, no longer having to think about missing your lunch hour to wax, or get electrolysis again.
- Wake up each morning and just go!
- Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, and bikini line as well as other areas where unsightly hair is a problem.
- Precision – Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed – Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- Predictability – Ninety percent of patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to five sessions.
How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Do not tan or stay in the sun for extended periods of time before treatment. Avoid aspirin and other blood thinners.
Laser hair removal is more than just “zapping” unwanted hair; it is a medical procedure that requires training to perform and carries potential risks. Prior to having laser hair removal, you should thoroughly check the credentials of the doctor or technician performing the procedure.
Once you have planned laser hair removal, you should limit plucking, waxing, and electrolysis for six weeks before treatment. That’s because the laser targets the hairs’ roots, which are temporarily removed by waxing or plucking. You should also avoid sun exposure for six weeks before and after treatment. Sun exposure decreases the effectiveness of laser hair removal and increases the risk of complications following treatment.
What to Expect During Laser Hair Removal
Just before the procedure, the hair that will be undergoing treatment will be trimmed to just a few millimeters above the skin surface, and the laser equipment will be adjusted according to the color, thickness, and location of the hair being treated, as well as your skin color.
Depending on the laser or light source used, you and the technician will need to wear appropriate eye protection. It will also be necessary to protect the outer layers of the skin with a cold gel or special cooling device. This will help the laser light penetrate the skin.
Next, the operator will give a pulse of light to the treatment area and watch the area for several minutes to make sure the optimal parameters were used and to check for adverse reactions before proceeding. Depending on the area being treated, treatment time may range from 15 minutes to an hour.
When the procedure is completed, you may be given ice packs or aloe gels, anti-inflammatory creams or lotion, or water to relieve any discomfort. You may be scheduled for your next treatment four to six weeks later. Treatments will be repeated until hair growth stops.
Instructions after treatment:
Avoid any sun exposure for 48 hours and wear SPF 30 sunscreen. You may apply cool compresses to reduce any redness and swelling.
|Treatment||Price Per Treatment||Package of 6 with 50% Off|
|Unibrow||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Lip||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Nipples||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Chin||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Lip and Chin||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Toes and Feet||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Ears||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Belly Line||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Underarms||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Cheeks||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Nape of Neck||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Throat Area||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Fingers and Hands||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Bikini||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Shoulders||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Extreme Bikini||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Belly||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Half Back||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Face/beard||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Buttocks||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Woman’s Brazilian||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Arms||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Scalp||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Half Legs||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Man’s Brazilian||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Chest||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Full Back||coming soon!||coming soon!|
|Full Legs||coming soon!||coming soon!|