Laser Hair Removal in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Multiple lasers are needed to treat different skin types – New Radiance has the best technology available today!
Permanent Laser Hair Removal is an important step in creating a more confident and more successful you. Your unwanted hair may be the one thing holding you back from true self confidence and happiness.
You can now make unwanted facial and body hair a thing of the past, thanks to Candela GentleLase and Sciton ClearScan laser systems at New Radiance Palm Beach. No more painful waxing, electrolysis hair removal or razor rash with the best laser hair removal available in Palm Beach! These state of the art laser systems deliver 21st century technology for treatment of this distressing problem. At New Radiance MedSpa, we have the very best laser hair removal systems to treat men and women of all skin tones safely and effectively. All systems are FDA approved cleared for permanent hair reduction.
Laser hair removal is making electrolysis and waxing obsolete by offering a faster, less painful solution to unwanted hair. New Radiance offers patients the most effective solution for hair removal from the face and body. With the Candela GentleLase your skin will be as smooth as you want it to be. Do not be fooled into thinking that all laser hair removal is the same. Handheld devices such as the Tria and the NONO are of limited ability to do anything, a cheap laser for hair removal can cost $5,000 or on the other hand, our Gentlelase – $100,000.
What do you have to lose? Sign up today for a Free Consult!
• Free consultation – No obligation!
• We treat all skin tones, and our experts specialize in laser hair removal.
• We have affordable treatment programs, customized for each patient.
• New Radiance has the Best-in-class laser hair removal technologies including the Candela Gentlelase, Sciton 1064 Clearscan & Cynosure lasers.
• We can guarantee results.
New Radiance is Palm Beach’s leader in laser hair removal and has the best and latest equipment, including the most effective lasers for unwanted hair: Gentlelase Alexandrite,Sciton yag and Palomar Starlux. We spare no expense which is why we have built the reputation we have – Palm Beach’s #1 MedSpa.
Laser hair removal is a technique that uses beams of highly concentrated light to penetrate the hair follicles. The light is absorbed by pigment in the hair follicles and destroys the hair within the follicle. Next to Botox injections, laser hair removal is the most commonly performed cosmetic procedure in the U.S.
The GentleLase 755nm alexandrite laser is the premier hair removal laser on the market today. It is Candela’s top of the line hair removal laser, treating quickly, comfortably and effectively. Because the light is absorbed by melanin, the hair is damaged while the skin is not.
- Improved Self-Confidence – Laser hair removal can help you feel and look your very best, no longer questioning how you look when you show off a bit of skin.
- Look Great – Hair removal by laser can help you be free to enjoy smooth and sexy skin all the time. No more uncomfortable in between and grow-in stages.
- Save Money – Laser for permanent hair removal may seem expensive, but over time you will really be saving the dollars. In the long run, laser hair removal costs less than continued waxing, electrolysis and other hair removal methods.
- Save Time – Free up your time with professional laser hair removal. Eliminate the daily or monthly hair removal routine, no longer having to think about missing your lunch hour to wax, or get electrolysis again.
- Wake up each morning and just go!
- Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, and bikini line as well as other areas where unsightly hair is a problem.
- Precision – Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed – Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- Predictability – Ninety percent of patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to five sessions.
How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Do not tan or stay in the sun for extended periods of time before treatment. Avoid aspirin and other blood thinners.
Laser hair removal is more than just “zapping” unwanted hair; it is a medical procedure that requires training to perform and carries potential risks. Prior to having laser hair removal, you should thoroughly check the credentials of the doctor or technician performing the procedure.
Once you have planned laser hair removal, you should limit plucking, waxing, and electrolysis for six weeks before treatment. That’s because the laser targets the hairs’ roots, which are temporarily removed by waxing or plucking. You should also avoid sun exposure for six weeks before and after treatment. Sun exposure decreases the effectiveness of laser hair removal and increases the risk of complications following treatment.
The problem with home laser hair removal systems is simply that they are ineffective as they are under-powered. There are two considerations to an effective laser: 1) the type of laser used and 2) the energy settings.
When it comes to home hair removal systems, most use an Intense Pulsed Light (an outdated precursor to real laser systems) or a diode laser. The IPL uses a flash lamp to produce a light beam which is significantly less focused than a laser beam, so it is less effective in permanently disabling follicles from producing hair. Diode and alex lasers, while highly effective for laser hair removal when used at the right settings, cannot safely treat dark or tanned skin at any setting.
With regards to the energy settings, the fluence is an essential element in laser strength and efficiency for permanent hair reduction. Fluence is measured in joules per square centimeter(J/cm²). For permanent results, the energy level needs to high enough to damage the hair follicle so that it is permanently disabled from growing hair, but not so high as to cause burning and skin damage.
Taking two home systems as examples, the Tria has an adjustable fluence level of between 7 and 20 joules and the Silk’n has a fluence level of 5 joules. True medical lasers used for laser hair removal have maximum fluence levels between 50 and 80 joules. A skilled laser practitioner will normally select an energy level of between 25 and 60 joules for an efficient treatment, i.e., the strongest setting your skin can handle without burning. The home systems simply lack the power to disable hair growth for a significant period. Considering the high cost of home-systems as compared to a professional treatment, your money is best spent on an effective system with a professional. Our advice: Don’t waste time or your money on what are basically toys.