What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a procedure that uses fine crystals and a controlled vacuum to exfoliate the skin.
After the treatment, the skin has improved texture and softness, as well as fewer imperfections such as wrinkles and acne scars.
Is Microdermabrasion safe?
Microdermabrasion is a safe and common procedure. But, as always, provide your full medical history and follow your post-treatment instructions.
How does the treatment work?
SilkPeel® is a breakthrough system that combines precision non–invasive exfoliation with Dermalinfusion™, a deep delivery of skin–specific solutions, to improve and revitalize your skin.
If you are looking for a skin treatment that delivers immediate results, won’t take hours out of your busy schedule, and will leave you with noticeably better skin in under 30 minutes, then SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion™ is the best procedure offered today.
SilkPeel® combines precision exfoliation with dermal infusion to treat specific skin conditions. The diamond treatment head exfoliates while delivering topical dermaceutical at controlled intensity, stimulating new cell growth.
How does SilkPeel® work?
SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion™ stimulates skin to produce collagen by removing surface abnormalities and allows better penetration of other prescribed skin treatments. Additional improvement is obtained with the application of specific treatment solutions. All skin types may be treated.
Is there a specific topical treatment for my skin condition?
SilkPeel® addresses the most common skin conditions with specific topical treatments for hydrating, bleaching and acne.
What is the difference between SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion™ and Microdermabrasion?
SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion® is the only procedure that provides both non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of skin-specific topical solutions under pressure,leaving you with fresher-feeling and better-looking skin. The treatment is safe and painless, allowing you to reap benefits on an accelerated basis. The treatment is also unique because it does not use crystals or other abrasives particles.
What kind of SilkPeel® results can I expect?
Softening of fine lines from sun damage, evening of surface pigmentation, increased smoothness, improved natural glow and radiance. Patients with acne can expect reduced acne and blackheads, and softening of mild acne scars.
When will I see SilkPeel® results?
Results are seen gradually over the treatment series although you will see improvement after the first treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
An initial SilkPeel® treatment series is 6 treatments done 2 weeks apart. After your initial treatment series you may continue treatments at 2-6 week intervals for additional improvement or several times a year as maintenance. Softening of acne scars requires an initial treatment series of 10-12 treatments.
How long does treatment take?
Does SilkPeel® hurt?
You may feel a mild exfoliation and tightening that leaves the skin feeling healthy and smooth.
How long do results last?
The results last for several months or longer. Because the procedure is so easy and convenient many patients choose to have on-going SilkPeel® treatments to maintain best results. Often patients will do a treatment or two before a big event such as a wedding or reunion.
What will I look like after the SilkPeel® procedure?
There is no down time. You may apply makeup and return to activities immediately. Peeling or crusting very occasionally occurs after Silk Peel® treatment. This most commonly occurs after treatment for acne scars which requires more aggressive SilkPeel® treatment. The skin may be pink for an hour after a treatment. An area of skin may become either lighter or darker than the surrounding areas, usually temporarily. Sun protection must be used daily. Patients who are prone to cold sores may need to take medication on treatment day to prevent an outbreak which could spread to the treated skin and cause scarring.
Can I have SilkPeel® if I already had or am planning to have other cosmetic procedures?
This promotes the growth of collagen and new, rejuvenated skin. Moisturizers and sun block are then applied to the treated area.
How many treatments are required?
Microdermabrasion works best when repeated over several weeks. Discuss the optimum schedule and number of treatments with your medical professional.
You can trust the New Radiance MedSpa Center professionals for effective, state-of-the-art microdermabrasion in West Palm Beach.
HydraFacial™ Microdermabrasion Treatments
The HydraFacial™ treatment is the newest advancement in Non-Laser Skin Resurfacing.
HydraFacial™ is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime.
The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating. The HydraFacial™ treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
The HydraFacial™ procedure is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or oily skin. Start your skin maintenance program now with HydraFacial™ to slow down your skin’s aging process and delay the need for invasive procedures.
- DermaBuilder™ Peptide Complex ( DermaBuilder™): THE new, hot age-refining solution right now! The DermaBuilder™ helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin firmness, skin tone and skin texture. Ask your provider how you can enhance & maintain the smooth, radiant results at home with the new DermaBuilder™ Daily (0.5 oz/ 30-day supply).
- GlySal™ Acid Peels ( GlySal): This special Glycolic Acid & Salicylic Acid blend combines physical & chemical peeling to achieve optimal results. Unlike traditional acid peels, there is little to no downtime involved. Skin is well hydrated, smooth and radiant after the procedure.
- Activ-4™ Skin Solution: Designed for most skin types. It helps to promote the overall health of skin; improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, brown spots, fine lines and uneven skin tone.
- Beta-HD™ Skin Solution: This Salicylic Acid based skin solution is specifically designed for acne-prone and oily skin. It softens sebum, dislodges skin debris and aids in painless extractions of whiteheads and blackheads. Ask your provider how you can enhance & maintain the results at home with the new Beta-HD™ Daily (1.7 oz/ 30-day supply).
- Antiox-6™ Skin Solution: Containing Vitamin A, Vitamin E, White Tea Extract and Hyaluronic Acid, the Antiox-6™ is designed for overall antioxdiant protection and deep hydration on most skin types. Ask your provider how you can protect your skin from harmful environmental free-radicals at home with the new Antiox™ Daily (1.7 oz/ 30-day supply).