Fraxel Laser Skin Resurfacing in Palm Beach
Imagine erasing wrinkles, sun damage, and other pigmentation issues from your skin. Sounds to good to be true? With today’s laser technology, fractional skin resurfacing is not something out of a sci-fi movie but an obtainable reality, with little to no downtime and available here in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
Fractional Laser is effective on:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Stretch marks
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
- Acne Scarring
How Fraxel Works
The Fraxel® laser penetrates deeply into the skin to promote the growth of new collagen, resulting dermal remodeling and fresh new skin with out the wrinkles.
Fractional Lasers produce thousands of tiny but deep columns in your skin, known as microthermal treatment zones. This treatment eliminates old epidermal pigmented cells. Just as important, though, are the areas of skin the Fraxel laser leaves untouched. For every microthermal zone the laser targets and treats intensively, it leaves the surrounding tissue unaffected and intact. This fractional treatment allows the skin to heal much faster than if the entire area were treated at once, using the body’s natural healing process to create new, healthy tighter tissue to replace skin imperfections.
At New Radiance we also have the Palomar 1540 Fractional as well as the Sellas 1550 fractional laser which are second generation fractional laser offering clinical advantages over others lasers, treating a wider range of indications in less time.
- Better clinical outcomes. Because the Sellas gives you more control and allows us to treat a wider range of indications. Better clinical outcomes mean better results for you!
- Great flexibility. Treats a wide range of issues from pigmented cells, acne scars, wrinkles and other skin inconsistencies.
- Faster treatment with less downtime. With the Random Sprayed Beam System™, your Sellas treatment will be comfortable, allowing more frequent treatments and better results.
- One of the most effective acne scarring treatments
How Many Treatments Are Required
Although one will see some improvement after only your first treatment continued fractionated laser treatment will obtain far more desirable results. Significant improvement has been achieved for acne scars, pigmentation disorders such as melasma, sun and age-damaged skin, line and wrinkles, along with improvement in stretch marks and striae all scientifically documented from clinical researchers.
Interested in our popular ThermaFrax (Thermage and Fraxel Laser) treatment? Click here to learn more about how this powerful combination of services can effectively reduce age spots, pigmentation, uneven texture or tone, stretch marks and skin laxity left by pregnancy, age or weight gain.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation on whether Fraxel is right for you!